The NIH 2015 AMC Symposium, "Procuring our Future Health: One Success at a Time", was held on Thursday, February 19th, 2015 at the Natcher Conference Center Auditorium.
Below is the final agenda and presentations.
- Final Agenda
- HHS Acquisition Initiatives - Angela Billups, Senior Procurement Executive, HHS
- Contracting for Public Health: A Flexible and Nimble Approach - Dr. Irene Glowinski, Ph.D.
- Management Agenda - Colleen Barros, Deputy Director for Management, NIH
- Procuring your Health for the Future: How to turn the ordinary into extraordinary? - Larry & Jennifer Chloupek
- Vertebrate Animals, Human Subjects and Inclusion, What you Need to Know to Do Your Job - Dr. Ann Hardy, NIH Extramural Human Research Protection Officer and Certificates of Confidentiality Coordinator; Dr. Meredith Temple-O’Connor, NIH Inclusion Policy Officer; Ms. Eileen Morgan, Director, Division of Assurances
- Contract Management: Key Role Past Performance Reporting Plays in the Acquisition Lifecycle - Julia Wise, Senior Procurement Analyst
Disclaimer: The above presentations are not 508 Compliant. Please contact Sue Kaminski at 301-496-4543 or email@example.com if you need a document remediated.