2017 NIH Small Business Industry Day
- Welcome - Ms. Diane J. Frasier, NIH Head of the Contracting Activity, and Director, Office of Acquisition and Logistics Management, OD
- Speaker - Ms. Andrea Brandon, Deputy Assistant Secretary, Office of Grants and Acquisition Policy and Accountability, OS/ASFR/OGAPA
- Speaker - Ms. Yolanda Swift, ESQ, Deputy National Ombudsman for Regulatory Fairness Programs, U.S. Small Business Administration, Office of the National Ombudsman
- Panel - Fostering Connections with the Acquisition Directors
- General Services Administration (GSA) – Category management is an approach the Federal Government is applying to buy smarter and more like a single enterprise. A GSA representative hosts this workshop designed to educate small firms regarding professional services covered under category management.
- Simplified Acquisition – This workshop will enlighten potential vendors on what they need to do in order to obtain a BPA at NIH. It will also give some background on the NIH BPA program, the type of BPAs we offer and marketing tips for successfully navigating the NIH.
The Value of HBCU Partnerships – The session will focus on how HBCUs can provide options for the development of minority businesses beyond service contracting into other procurements (Grants, Cooperative Agreements) and into Research & Development, Test and Evaluation.
Disclaimer: Some forms/documents on this page are not 508 Compliant. Please contact Sue Kaminski at 301-496-4543 or email@example.com if you need a document remediated.