The NIH REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP) DIRECTORY has been established to provide Internet users with quick and easy access to RFP solicitations available at the NIH.
Within the RFPs AVAILABLE by Institute subdirectory, direct links to all currently active electronic Request for Proposals (RFPs) issued by the NIH are provided. RFPs in this directory have been divided up by the appropriate issuing Institutes or Centers (ICs) of the NIH. All RFPs listed in this directory have been previously advertised in the FedBizOpps and the NIH Guide for Grants and Contracts. Electronic RFPs are posted on or about the issuance date published in the FedBizOpps and NIH Guide, and will remain on this web site until shortly after the due date for proposal.
Amendments to an electronic RFP will also be posted on this site. Offerors are asked to periodically check this web site for potential RFP amendment issuances. However, if offerors wish to receive notification of the issuance of an amendment, a written request (fax or email would be acceptable) must be submitted to the Contract Specialist/Contracting Officer identified in the RFP.
The subdirectory entitled "Other Acquisition Links and Information" includes a listing of some selected Web Page links which contain important acquisition information.
Specific questions concerning the content of individual RFPs should be directed to the Contracting Officer or Contract Specialist point of contact identified in RFP.
RFPs Available by Institute Return to Top
- National Cancer Institute (NCI)
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI) - Includes NCRR, ORS, NIDR and CSR RFPs.
- National Institute on Aging (NIA) - RFPs Hosted by DRA
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA)
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID)
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Disorders (NIAMS)
- National Institute of Child Health and Development (NICHD)
- National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD) - RFPs hosted by DRA
- National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research (NIDCR) - RFPs Hosted by NHLBI
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK)
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS)
- National Eye Institute (NEI) - RFPs hosted by DRA
- National Institute General Medical Sciences (NIGMS) - DRA
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Strokes (NINDS)
- National Center for Research Resources (NCRR) - RFPs Hosted by NHLBI
- National Center for Human Genome Research (NCHGR)
- National Library of Medicine (NLM)
- Division of Research Acquisition (DRA) - Includes NIA, NEI, NIGMS, NIDCD and OD RFPs.
- Office of the Director (OD)- RFPs Hosted by DRA
- Office of Logistics and Acquisition Operations (OLAO) (formerly OPM)
- Office of Research Services (ORS) RFPs Hosted by NHLBI
Other Acquisition Links and Information Return to Top
- Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
- NCI Research Contracts Branch Reference Materials
- OMB Circulars via the Whitehouse Home Page
- Commerce Business Daily (CBD)
- Acquisition Reform Network via the Acquisition Central Page
- United States Code of Federal Regulations
Proposal Instructions for Offerors Return to Top
Note: Please refer RFP-specific questions to the contact person listed in the individual RFP announcement.
Last Modified On: Aug 08, 2013