The NIH REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP) DIRECTORY has been established to provide Internet users with quick and easy access to RFP solicitations available at the NIH.
Within the RFPs AVAILABLE by Institute subdirectory, direct links to all currently active electronic Request for Proposals (RFPs) issued by the NIH are provided. RFPs in this directory have been divided up by the appropriate issuing Institutes or Centers (ICs) of the NIH. All RFPs listed in this directory have been previously advertised in the FedBizOpps. Electronic RFPs are posted on or about the issuance date published in the FedBizOpps.
Amendments to an electronic RFP will also be posted on this site. Offerors are asked to periodically check this web site for potential RFP amendment issuances. However, if offerors wish to receive notification of the issuance of an amendment, a written request (fax or email would be acceptable) must be submitted to the Contract Specialist/Contracting Officer identified in the RFP.
The subdirectory entitled "Other Acquisition Links and Information" includes a listing of some selected Web Page links which contain important acquisition information.
Specific questions concerning the content of individual RFPs should be directed to the Contracting Officer or Contract Specialist point of contact identified in RFP.
RFPs Available by Institute Return to Top
- National Cancer Institute (NCI) - includes NCI and NCCIH RFPs.
- National Eye Institute (NEI) - RFPs hosted by OLAO
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI) - Includes NHLBI, CSR, NCATS, NHGRI, NIAMS, NIBIB and NIDCR RFPs.
- National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI) - RFPs Hosted by NHLBI
- National Institute on Aging (NIA) - RFPs Hosted by NIDA
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA) - RFPs Hosted by NICHD
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID)
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Disorders (NIAMS) - RFPs Hosted by NHLBI
- National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering (NIBIB) - RFPs Hosted by NHLBI
- National Institute of Child Health and Development (NICHD) - Includes NICHD, NIAAA and FIC RFPs.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) - Includes NIDA, NINDS, NIMH and NIA RFPs.
- National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD)- RFPs hosted by OLAO
- National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research (NIDCR) - RFPs Hosted by NHLBI
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK) - RFPs Hosted by NLM
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS)
- National Institute General Medical Sciences (NIGMS) - RFPs hosted by OLAO
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) - RFPs hosted by NIDA
- National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities (NIMHD) - RFPs hosted by OLAO
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Strokes (NINDS) - RFPs hosted by NIDA
- National Institute of Nursing Research (NINR) - RFPs Hosted by OLAO
- National Library of Medicine (NLM) - Includes NLM, CIT, OD and NIDDK RFPs.
- Center for Information Technology (CIT) - RFPs Hosted by NLM
- Center for Scientific Research (CSR) - RFPs Hosted by NHLBI
- Fogarty International Center (FIC) - RFPs Hosted by NICHD
- National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (NCCIH) - RFPs Hosted by NCI
- National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS) - RFPs Hosted by NHLBI
- NIH Clinical Center (CC)
- Office of the Director (OD) - RFPs Hosted by NLM and OLAO
- Office of Logistics and Acquisition Operations (OLAO) - Includes OLAO, NEI, NIDCD, NIGMS, NIMHD, NINR, OD and ORS RFPs.
- Office of Research Services (ORS) - RFPs Hosted by OLAO
Other Acquisition Links and Information Return to Top
- Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
- NCI Research Contracts Branch Reference Materials
- OMB Circulars via the Whitehouse Home Page
- Commerce Business Daily (CBD)
- Acquisition Reform Network via the Acquisition Central Page
- United States Code of Federal Regulations
Proposal Instructions for Offerors Return to Top
Note: Please refer RFP-specific questions to the contact person listed in the individual RFP announcement.
Last Modified On: May 02, 2016