The table below lists all supporting documentation that should be included, at a minimum, with the subject action when it is submitted to DAPE for review. Note: DAPE may request additional supporting documentation as required to complete a review.
Please submit documents for review to DAPE@nih.gov.
All Acquisition Strategies and Acquisition Plans should be routed through AMPSS for HCA signature.
Review Type and Required Supporting Documentation are as follows:
- Overarching IGCE
- Presentation Slides (If the AS requires HHS approval)
- Task Order SOW (if applicable)
- Sources Sought Notice (if any)
- Documented review of capability statements (if any were received)
- Pre-solicitation notice
- Previously approved J&A/JEFO/LSJ for the same requirement (if applicable)
- None (DAPE may request supporting documentation as needed)
(for the use of HHSAR Clauses 352.227-11 Patent Rights – Exceptional Circumstances and 352.227-14 – Rights in Data – Exceptional Circumstances)
- Memo from the CO requesting approval of the DEC
- Copy of HHSAR Clause(s)
Protests to GAO
- See NIH Manual Chapter 6033-1
- Copy of an invoice or other documentation, from a third-party, requesting payment for supplies and/or services received and accepted by a government official.