The National Institutes of Health (NIH) Small Business Program Office serves as a counsel and advocate for small businesses at the NIH and represents NIH to the small business industry.
- Provides technical assistance to the NIH acquisition community.
- Represents NIH at various small business outreach events.
- Advises the NIH Head of the Contracting Activity (HCA) on small business matters relating to the NIH.
- Promotes the use of Small and Disadvantaged (SDB), Women-Owned (WOSB), Historically Under-Utilized Business Zone (HUBZone) and Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned (SBVOSB) Small Businesses for NIH contract awards
- Supports the utilization of Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) and Minority Serving Institutions (MSIs) for NIH contract and grant awards.
- Participates in training, counseling sessions and industry day events.
The Path to Excellence and Innovation (PEI 2.0) Initiative
Please use our inquiry and appointment tool to contact the NIH SBPO Submit An Inquiry/Schedule an Appointment
Last modified on
- 1452 views