The National Institutes of Health (NIH) Small Business Program Office serves as a counsel and advocate for small businesses at the NIH and represents NIH to the small business industry.
- Provides technical assistance to the NIH acquisition community.
- Represents NIH at various small business outreach events.
- Advises the NIH Head of the Contracting Activity (HCA) on small business matters relating to the NIH.
- Promotes the use of Small and Disadvantaged (SDB), Women-Owned (WOSB), Historically Under-Utilized Business Zone (HUBZone) and Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned (SBVOSB) Small Businesses for NIH contract awards
- Supports the utilization of Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) and Minority Serving Institutions (MSIs) for NIH contract and grant awards.
- Participates in training, counseling sessions and industry day events.
Please use our inquiry and appointment tool to contact the NIH SBPO Submit An Inquiry/Schedule an Appointment