The Document Generation System (DGS) Team maintains contract and solicitation clauses and provisions (also known as “Workforms”) for use by the NIH Acquisition community. This includes:
- The DGS Program and System is managed and maintained by Office of Acquisition Management and Policy Front Office (OAMP FO).
- Maintenance and update of the content of the workforms.
- Maintenance and update of the Contract and Solicitation Handbook files in Word format with each workform update.
- Maintenance of an Intranet website for NIH Acquisition Staff which provides access to the updated Handbook files; Workform Attachment files; Commercial Items Clauses; and Simplified Clause Listing (52.213-4) in Word format.
- Issuance of NIH-wide e-mail notification (1102 List Serve) advising NIH contract community of the specific revisions made to the workforms for each DGS update.
- Maintenance of an Internet website for offerors and contractors which provides reference information for use in proposal and contract deliverable submission.
- Establishing and leading an NIH-wide Workform Users Group to include representatives from each COAC.
Last modified on
- 112821 views