Disclaimer: Some forms/documents on this page are not 508 Compliant. Please contact Vanessa Palacios at 301-435-6716 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a document remediated.
Forms and Documents (NIH Only)
- NIH Manual Issuance 6332-9: RECEIPT, PROCESSING AND PAYMENT OF INVOICE AND CONTRACT FINANCING REQUESTS FOR RESEARCH CONTRACTS
- NIH Manual Issuance 6342-70: CONTRACT FINANCIAL REPORTING AND REVIEW
- NIH FORM 2706
- NIH (RC)-1: INVOICE/FINANCING REQUEST INSTRUCTIONS FOR NIH COST-REIMBURSEMENT TYPE CONTRACTS
- NIH (RC)-2: INVOICE INSTRUCTIONS FOR NIH FIXED-PRICE CONTRACTS
- NIH (RC)-4: INVOICE/FINANCING REQUEST AND CONTRACT FINANCIAL REPORTING INSTRUCTIONS FOR NIH COST-REIMBURSEMENT TYPE CONTRACTS
- NIH (RC)-7: INVOICE INSTRUCTIONS FOR NIH FIXED-PRICE CONTRACTS USING THE ELECTRONIC VENDOR INVOICE PROGRAM (eVIP)
- NIH (RC)-8: MAINTENANCE AND EXAMINATION OF RECORDS CLAUSE
- NIH (RC)-9: "DISPUTES" CLAUSE TO BE USED ONLY IN CONTRACTS WITH WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION (WHO)
- NIH(RC)-11: RESEARCH PATIENT CARE COSTS
- HHS Template and Instruction for JOFOC
- NIH Form 1688-1
Other Forms and Documents
When to Use Contract Award Forms.
- Standard Form 18 (SF 18). Request For Quotation (RFQ) is used to solicit quotations from vendors/offerors (use in obtaining price, cost, delivery, and related information from suppliers) under simplified acquisition procedures. RFQ is informational in character. It is not an offer and cannot be accepted by the Government to create a binding contract.
- Standard Form 26 (SF 26). Award/Contract is used when entering into negotiated contracts when the prospective Contractor has amended their offer and the use of the SF 33 is not possible, unless:
1. The contract is for the construction, alteration, or repair of buildings, bridges, roads, or other real property;
2. The acquisition is one for which the FAR prescribes special contracts forms; or
3. Use of a purchase order is appropriate.
- Standard Form 33 (SF 33). Solicitation, offer and Award is used in conjunction with the solicitation and award of negotiated contracts.
- Standard Form 1447 (SF 1447). Is prescribed for use in soliciting supplies or services and for awarding contracts that result from the bids. Solicitation/Contract is used in connection with negotiated acquisitions that use the simplified contract format and may be used in lieu of SF 26 or SF 33 for other acquisitions. Award is generally made using the award portion of the SF 1447.
- Standard Form 1449 (SF 1449). Solicitation/Contract/Order for Commercial Items, shall be used by the contracting officer when issuing written solicitations and awarding contracts and placing orders for commercial items. This form contains the information necessary for solicitations and contracts. The form may also be used for documenting receipt, inspection and acceptance of commercial items. Other forms shall not be used for solicitation or award of contracts or orders for the acquisition of commercial items. The SF 1449 is not used when issuing a combined synopsis/solicitation.
These forms can be found on the GSA website.
HHS Small Business Forms